Within industrial property rights, we advise how to protect inventions, trademarks, industrial designs and utility models.
We act on behalf of individuals and businesses, assisting in preparation, negotiation as well as in analysing agreements related indirectly to industrial properties and related know-how, trade secrets, antitrust and unfair competition control. We represent clients in proceedings at the Patent Office and courts.
We advise how to manage and rationalize handling of industrial property rights in the area of:
• obtaining of protection certificates and patents,
• preparing and negotiating contracts and agreements for transfer of rights and licensing of trademarks and other marks of goods and entrepreneurs,
• conducting due diligence (audit of industrial property rights) focused on industrial property rights in corporate transactions, divisions, mergers and acquisitions,
• representing entities in negotiations or disputes relating to industrial property rights violations,
• supporting clients how to respond quickly to violations of their rights,
• verifying the correct use of industrial property objects including displaying marks on goods or their packaging, marketing principles to offer these products to the market, import or export and their storage,
• considering the proper use of trademarks in advertising.