As regards the protection of personal data (i.e. data to identify an individual), we represent both the individuals whose data are not processed in accordance with the applicable regulations (e.g. in terms of bringing written, reasoned request to cease processing), as well as entities that are data administrators in the scope of fulfilling the obligations resulting from the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Regulation on Data Protection) (Journal of Laws of the EU, No. L. of 2016, No. 119, p. 1, as amended) (or "GRDP") and the Polish Act on the Protection of Personal Data, in the area of:
- preparation and verification of agreements regulating personal data,
- preparation of compulsory keeping of documentation related to the processing of personal data (register of data processing activities, list of entrusted data processing, data controller's opposition to the suspicion, registry of data protection violations, clean desk policy compliant with the GDPR, data leakage notification, register of persons who requested access to their data data)
- fulfillment of the information obligation for the person whose data is processed, preparation of information clause on data processing, information clause about the right to withdraw consent, information clause for the data subject, transfer of data to a third country, information clause in the case of co-administration of data, clause information on automated data processing, including profiling, information clause for employees, information clause for co-workers conducting sole proprietorship
- protection of sensitive personal data
- verifying consent to the processing of personal data, consent to provide data.